PotPlayer is one of the best and most comfortable video players for Windows. It supports a lot of video formats, has a built-in DXVA video codec and allows you to watch IPTV. The player is multifunctional, so a lot of possibilities open up for the user. PotPlayer is similar to KMPlayer. PotPlayer is an advanced program for your PC running on Windows. The program has a distinctive feature, such as high quality playback, with support for all modern video and audio formats. Download the free official version of PotPlayer from the link on our website.
Options and Features
- take a screenshot;
- add/remove playlist;
- enable/disable subtitles;
- add an audio track in the program;
- flip video;
- trim video;
- output movies to TV;
- switch the soundtrack;
- change/disable hotkeys (keyboard shortcuts);
- change the interface language without problems.
Our site suggests installing the video player on your PC, and for PotPlayer to work properly, you need to follow these steps:
- click on the file suggested by our site;
- Click the button with the bit size of your OS and download;
- open the downloaded installer;
- choose interface language;
- wait for the installer to run;
- accept the license agreement by checking the box;
- select the necessary components according to the OS version;
- specify the folder where the software is to be installed;
- wait for installation to complete.
A shortcut to the program has been added to your desktop. That's all, you are ready and you can use it.
If you became a PotPlayer user, it means you want to improve the quality of your existing videos and audio recordings. The program is uncomplicated because it has an intuitive interface with tips, it is not difficult to understand. The program is endowed with an arsenal of basic and additional functions.